Junkmarket Style, wanted to come up with my own idea.
The color inspiration came from the wonderfully old handle where paint had been smoothed away from use in a few spots.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh! So it sits in my basement craft area right now.
Last weeks links:
Chris from Pick Up Some Creativity shows us how to make this beautiful doll quilt but what melted me was her note to her daughters at the end of her post.
Missy from Marvelously Messy shares this gorgeous bench from 1875. She also awarded me a blogger awarded. I have another award I received over vacation too. I will be sharing them tomorrow!
This weeks winner is Megan from Fowl Single File for her absolutely adorable Independent Whales shirts. Not only are the whales adorable, but she has wonderful arguments why they can be symbols of patriotism.
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. Link to something you made that shows off your creative genius; something that gave you a creative high kind of like the endorphin rush that runners talk about. It can be an old post or a new post but it needs to be something you made.
2. Give your entry a descriptive title.
3. Use my button to link back to the party or add a text link in your post.
4. I can't accept links to etsy shops or online stores but I will accept parties and give-a-ways.
5. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight at Those Northern Skies (appropriate credit and links will be given to you and your blog of course).
1. Every Friday at the next party, I will highlight my favorite posts from the previous week.
2. My favorite entrant of the week will win an advertisement in my sidebar free of charge for one month (four weeks). If you do not have a shop, I can put your blog button up or if you would rather I can put up a button for your favorite charity.
3. In addition, for those who make a project inspired by one of my projects or one of my tutorials, I will pick one winner a month and they will get to keep an advertisement in my sidebar for two months. Plus all inspired entrants will be part of a featured post at the end of the month.
I am sharing these at: