Friday, November 25, 2011

finished but unrevealable

On Tuesday, I finished of a rather large homemade gift for my Mother for Christmas. Big sigh. Unfortunately because I've devoted so much time to it recently, I have nothing else to share.


Here is something fun for you to look at. We found both of these whimsical things at Dollar Tree. The big eraser tickled my fancy. K loves things like snow globes and music boxes and animated bits and bobs. This is a solar flower that dances in the light. It makes her happy. Sometimes she sticks it under a lamp and leaves it there to dance away all day.

We had a delightful Thanksgiving. Hopefully, soon I can share it with you - but it requires learning a new skill to do so. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for a great Thanksgiving...can't wait for the big reveal! I have lots of projects I can't show off either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo. New a skill. I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little flower, I remember having a movement sensor flower that danced and played music when you walked past it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anxious to see!
    I got the solar flower too, why? because it makes me happy!!!! Hey, great minds ;)
    I stuck mine on my dashboard LOL
    Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, we did too.
    very different for me....liking this "lighter" feeling.
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to hear more about the gift after it has been presented. I am glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete