Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Thanksgiving

We had a quiet Thanksgiving Day. It was just the four of us. I prepared a complete meal and we relaxed.

We took a walk/bike ride. The girls rode; hubs and I walked.




I naturally took yet another shot of the wild cucumber down at the creek.


But the highlight of the day was K's Thanksgiving Puppet Show. She had the idea she wanted to do a puppet show on Monday. As I spent almost all my free time during Mon-Wed on my 'surprise' Christmas gift for my Mom she was free to work at the show.

She narrated the script to me - the script is her own words. All I did was assign narrator numbers. She made all her puppets and scenery (the scenery can't be seen).

Well - you can see for yourself. I've edited a video and loaded it up on YouTube.




4 comments:

  1. That's the best kind of holiday in my opinion--just relaxing and enjoying your family! K did a super job with her puppet show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic puppet show! What a wonderful thanksgiving memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    Sooo much talent in your family!

    ReplyDelete