Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Cute Clock Craft

This one is done the same way as the clock craft I shared earlier this week with four exceptions which I will share. If you want to read how I make these check out the instructions with the first clock.

When I reassembled the clock, the glass and the picture needed to be glued in place because they  didn't fit together like the last clock.

I used fake rose petals instead of pearls.

Because I used petals instead of pearls, I didn't seal the picture with a hard finish. Rather, I used a couple of coats of Golden Gel Medium and brushed it on so that you could see the brush strokes.

I lined the gap between the glass and the picture with jute ribbon.



I am sharing this at:

Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden




Photobucket


Prior

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Oh my -- it turned out so beautiful. Well done. What a gorgeous craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one! and I especially like the use of the gel medium!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, will visit your links now.. Wishing you a happy happy Thursday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is just as lovely as the last! Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely,I like the brush strokes and appreciate the details on how you did it... Just the right kinds of posts for Prior Lives Party, thanks, so much! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete