We had some awesome entrants this week. Here are some that I thought especially cool.
Andrea from A Train to Crazy is making some fabulous clothes for the new baby boy she will have soon (soon is relative when you aren't the one expecting). :)
I am sure he will be the best dressed little man for miles around!!
Chris from Pickup Some Creativity made the most adorable coordinating dresses for her little girls.
I was particularly impressed by the fact that the littlest one's dress was created by using another dress as a pattern. I am not quite that advanced yet!!
Suzanne from Just Another Hangup made Gladys the owl some new friends. I am particularly tickled by Mandy.
Isn't Mandy pretty? I love the colors on her!!
Anji from Starking Crafty Party Ideas made her kids the cutest Alice in Wonderland costumes. A peek at the Mad Hatter.
Now you must really go to her site and check out her kids dressed up they were adorable!!
Despite all the above fabulous entrants the winner is Missy from Marvelously Messy. Her craft is something I've never heard of, unique and slightly strange but very, very cool. It is called Dorodango.
This beautiful, highly polished sphere is made from common dirt from her yard!!
Let's Party!! The Rules:
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. Link to something you made that shows off your creative genius; something that gave you a creative high kind of like the endorphin rush that runners talk about. It can be an old post or a new post but it needs to be something you made.
- Give your entry a descriptive title.
- Use my button to link back to the party or add a text link in your post.
- I can’t accept links to etsy shops or online stores.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight at Those Northern Skies (appropriate credit and links will be given to you and your blog of course).
Every Friday at the next party, I will highlight my favorite posts from the previous week.