Monday, April 19, 2010

a little something for a dear friend

The last time I featured something I made for my friend M, I said that it was something I did for an old friend - intending to refer to the amount of time we had been friends...but the reference to old was too much for her. She asked me to refer to her as a dear friend. ;)

When I visited M last summer she gave me this old rubber stamp set that her husband brought home from his parent's home. She wanted me to make a display of it. This is what I made.

It has two holes drilled near the top so she can either hang the tray or leave it lying flat on a table.

I am sharing this at:

Between Naps on the Porch: Metamorphosis Monday

The Girl Creative: Just Something I Whipped Up


  1. A great display. I love old rubber stamps. xo Joan@anythinggoeshere

  2. So sweet and a wonderful way to display something with sentimental value.

  3. What a clever idea! Thanks for stopping by today. I've been gone so long from blogland. It's lovely to see photos of your darling girls again.

  4. Love it - so original. What a nice thing to own!

  5. I Love this! Super cute! I would love it if you linked up to my Talk About it Tuesday party because you have such cute ideas!

  6. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and for the really nice comment...