Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Catch Your Drink and Keep It Beverage Charms

These beverage charms are for the people who don't have wine and wine glasses at their parties. These charms are for people who drink it straight out of the can!!


Supplies
  • A variety of fishing lures
  • Lanyard clips
  • Pliers
Instructions
  1. If the fishing lure has the hook embedded in it, either remove the hook or squeeze the hook closed.
  2. Slide the head of the lure over the lanyard clip.




I am sharing this at:

The Persimmon Perch: Made It Monday

Today's Creative Blog: Get Your Craft on Tuesday

Skip to My Lou: Made By You Monday

A Soft Place to Land: DIY Day

Making the World Cuter: Make the World Cuter Monday

Craftaholics Anonymous: Craftaholics Anonymous Support Group

My Frugal Family: Talented Tuesday

Blogger Chix Designs: Talk About it Tuesday

Blue Cricket Designs = Show and Tell

My Backyard Eden: Make It Yours Day

10 comments:

  1. Now this is one CUTE idea...thanks for sharing it with all of us. Hope you have a FUN week:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    I’m having a GIVEAWAY…come by and check it out…I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea--very simple and yes, not everyone has wine always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.., I could use some of these.

    Your creativity never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, great idea! I love it! Perfect for all those pop drinkers in the crowd (like me) or I suppose those who drink their beer out of a can. The lures really could be switched to anything, too. The possibilities are endless. Way to go.
    Midge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I host a link party on saturdays it is www.iamonly1woman.blogspot.com and would love for you to join me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this idea. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this idea! Super cute and solves a problem we have of remembering whose can is whose!
    Rebecca of the R&W Gals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute idea. Very inventive and genius

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome! Great pics too :) Thanks for joining the Craftaholics Anonymous Support Group! I had fun stopping by and checking out your craftiness!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete