Monday, June 18, 2007

a self-referencing post

I apologize in advance for this post as I hate self-marketing.

I have a few new blogs mostly related to my writing endeavors. One in particular, I would like to draw to the attention of my friends that read. I have started a blog about reading. I have done it because I just received the Feature Writer position at Suite101. I would love for my reading friends to pop into that blog and give me feedback and ideas when it suits them. You can find a link to my new blogs in my sidebar.

Thanks for listening to this advertising break, now back to our regularly scheduled drivel.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:21 AM

    Well done and no need to apologise, will enjoy reading more of your writing. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:48 AM

    Oh my you have a lot of blogs. I'll try to get to read.

    And why apologise about the marketing? It's a needs-must situation, if you don't say we don't know.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving the Feature Writer position at Suite101!!! I'll go see what that entails.

    Mari-Nanci

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thank you for commenting {in my 'Show and Tell Fri.' entry} that I give you a delightful sense of perspective. I don't fully understand, but it sounds lovely. So I'll just say thank you, back. :-)

    Mari-Nanci

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't really visited Suite 101 lately except to read your Raggedy Ann story (which, BTW, taught me a lot :)...but I'll be poppin' over via your link to see what you're doing :)

    and congrats on your position...I'm not sure what that entails, but it sounds like a nice thing :)

    ReplyDelete