Thursday, January 11, 2007

monster I may be

Notice the words on her t-shirt?


The t-shirt came from my friend Kita in Scotland she got it C's Christmas 2004. It has an image of the loch ness monster on it and it says below "but am I cute or what." This year she sent C a little art kit for making your own monsters - so far C has made three - the triangle one is C, the oval one is K, and she hasn't said who the newest one is yet.



Here they are Christmas 2004 wearing their T-shirts from Kita. When I found the photo I just about expired from the cuteness of them and how baby they were. If you click on the photo, you can get a better look at the t-shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Me, your daughter has the most soulful eyes. I love that top photo, she has this amazing gaze into the camera.

    ReplyDelete