Monday, February 01, 2010

projects inspired by other bloggers

I made this wreath. It was inspired by a project that I swear I found at Fireflies and Jellybeans but now I can't find it. I was wrong - I found it at Craftaholics Anonymous.



I love the snowflakes and the mood they add to this photo. The wreath is now hanging at the local Dunn Bros (where I got the burlap for making it). I am friends with the manager so I often give her my burlap creations (or button creations because she loves buttons) as a gift.



I made this peasant blouse from an old pink oxford shirt - I found the tutorial for this great idea at Made By Lex (formerly My Mama Made It).

I wish it weren't pink but pink is what I had.

I used gross grain ribbon on mine rather than serging or making my own sleeve cuffs.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Burlap Wreath! I'll add it to my post today.
    happy crafting!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete