Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a blizzard of snowmen

Bowling Ball on an Aluminum Vase Base

Plastic Spiral with Snowflake Buttons on Top of the Spiral

...and bells below (made from the lid of a huge plastic storage container)

K's cottonball snowman (actually we save the cotton filler in medicine bottles)

C's snowman

K's Q-tip Snowman

C's Q-tip Snowman - Looks a bit sleety.

C's Pasta Snowman

K's Pasta Snowman

Melted Snowmen from Craft Glue (C and K)

Terra Cotta Pot Snowmen


Book Pages Snowman Using Paper Punches

When I was stripping a turtle neck to make the Prodded Rag Rug Snowman - K stole the scraps and made this snowman on the banister.

Melted Snowmen with Glitter Glue in Clear Bulb

Handprint Snowmen

CD snowman (C left---K right)

Melted Snowman in a Bottle

Candle Bowl Snowman (electric candle can go in the top)


Ivy Bowl Snowman because of the Fluted Lip of an Ivy Bowl - a string of lights can go in the jar and the cord extend out of the bottom in the back

Pickle Jar Snowman - If Kisses were snowflakes I would send you a BLIZZARD

Fabric Yo-yo Snowman

Pine Cone Snowman

Pom-pom Snowman

Yarn Ball Snowman

Magnetic Button Nose Snowman

Denim Chenille Snowman

Embroidered Snowman (Prim Style)

Prodded Rag Rug Snowman

Cowboy Rope Snowman

Braided Rag Rug Snowman

K also made this Card


I have a few more left to finish. When I am done I will have 125 snowman with approximate 75 unique designs or patterns.

I will be sharing this at Lit and Laundry's Finished for Friday

8 comments:

  1. What a blizzard, there is so much inspiration here. First, I love it that you save the cotton ball from the vitamins, you are a kindred spirit. Second, each one is so unique. Those pasta men are adorable, sort of the godfather of snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how many different snowmen you have created. They are so unique. What a treasure you are giving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 PM

    I love it! I was thinking today, what great craft ideas these would be for our co-op! I may have to get some directions from you on a few or maybe all! ;)

    I went through another closet and found some puzzle pieces for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the melted snowmen!!!! So clever!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe!!!!! You are so clever and they are sooo cute!!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SOOOO very unique!
    But, I do have to say, the "Pick your nose" snowman is just too too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all delightful, whimsical, and I have to say I got a good chuckle from the magnetic "pick your nose" snowman! I think your MIL will be overwhelmed with these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your melted snowman ornament!!!!

    ReplyDelete