Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Granny Squares, Old Jeans, and a Giant Tin Can

A few weeks ago, I found this awesome Granny Squares Afghan at GW. I decided against buying it hoping to wait until it was color tagged on $1.50 day!! I scored it (I didn't score a cool blue one I was hoping to get).

I love hot pink and red together!! And I love that it was wool. It looked as if someone had already felted it. I decided to felt it myself just to make sure. I have lots of plans for it. My first plan included a tin can and some old jeans.


I'll be sharing this at:

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Cuteness! I love it and I am so excited you signed up for Stashbusting September! ou can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good buy. It turned out very pretty. I love red and pink together too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi melissa, thanks for visiting cottage romance! yes, it is so great to have a great new client! thanks for the sweet comments! as for how i get it all done, in the summer, i am a nite owl! while the kids sleep i get to "play"! and once they start school i'll have 6 hrs. to work! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete