I am compulsively making hats. Here are three I made yesterday.
This one is disappointing. I messed it up more ways than I care to admit, which is particularly sad because while I got the fabric from the remnants bin - it was a very expensive bit of fabric. In addition, before I sewed the hat, I added beads and sequins to the decorative stitching.
This one is the same pattern as the one above. I love the color and the fabric (my husband doesn't like it at all). The only thing I would do differently is the lining. I made the lining out of the same fabric as the exterior because I wanted to see how it effected the body of the hat. I think I would do it with a light-weight lining next time!!
As I mentioned earlier, a friend took these photos for me. For the past three weeks, I've been doing laundry at her place because my washing machine is broken (they are supposed to repair it tomorrow). To thank her for letting me do my laundry at her house I made her a pair of embroidered napkins. Here they are in all their un-ironed glory!!
I am sharing this at: