Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CSN Review Coming Soon

I need a new sofa (or at least I need to get our sofa reupholstered, which is my first choice). But who knew? CSN Stores even sells sofas. Can you imagine getting one of those delivered like a box from Amazon? Okay, okay. I am sure the delivery is more sophisticated than that but just imagine getting a package that big dropped on your doorstep!! ;0

I haven't decided what I am going to review but I am still interested in a couple of things I saw last time I visited their site. Will it be a product for the home such as this teapot?



I still need a knew teapot. But, I still need new boots too.



Or maybe I will browse the tools category. I am sure hubby would appreciate it if I didn't use his stuff all the time! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! It's a tough choice, isn't it? I was just looking at the curling teakettles at CSN Stores. I wouldn't use one enough to be worthwhile, but I like it anyway!

    ReplyDelete