Sunday, February 28, 2010

a God who loves


A God who makes every single snowflake unique and beautiful, loves me.


And all the wonderful people I worshiped with at church today.
And the ones who sing off-key.
And the ones who annoy me.


And the person who cuts me off in traffic.
And the person who has 15 items in the line for twelve items or less.
And the person who gives my car a massive door ding.


And the person who hurts a child.
And the person who sells dope.
And the person who kills.

If God's love doesn't blow you away - I don't know what will.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing love, how can it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. And I am the one with 15 items in the 12 items aisle. :(

    Hope you have a good week. It is sunny here on this monday and that certainly helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it.... greatest love ....

    ReplyDelete