Wednesday, February 10, 2010

book pages: collection 3

Fawnda from Fireflies and Jellybeans is looking for book pages projects and so I am collecting a bunch of my different projects in one place. These are mostly wooden object decorated with book papers many which have been shown here in the distant past.

Yes I buy lots of music books, practice books, and hymn books.

I love this wall pocket. It is in my entry. The music is actual pages but I have to confess I photocopied the crow from an antique nursery rhyme book I own.




This is one of my favorite projects - a gift for my Dad. Music pages.


This project went through a lot of stripping an redoing...it is not my favorite but it is oddly appealing to me. The overview photos doesn't show it to advantage.

It uses pages from an old Little Women. It is sealed with bees' wax.










This box uses pages from an old dictionary - I love the strangesness of some of the pages. It is a small box for storing random craft things.






I decoupaged dictionary pages all over an old tray as the base for this collage based on the silhouettes of my daughters.

1 comment: