Wednesday, September 03, 2008

my preschooler



Light had her first day of preschool. I think she enjoyed it but she was very tired when I picked her up and just wanted to be held by Mommy.

My days will involve a great deal of time driving.

Grace has to be at school by 7:45 and is dismissed at 2:15.

Light has preschool on Mon./Wed./Fri. from 11:45-2:00. So on these three days, I will be driving to the school three times.

On Tuesday, I have Women of the Word which will be another Beth Moore Bible Study this year. The Bible Study starts at 9:00 and goes until 11:30. The church is part of the same building complex as the school. So on Tuesday I will be driving there three times as well.

We are blessed by the fact that while it is too far to walk (and to dangerous), the distance from our house to the church/school takes less than ten minutes to drive.

5 comments:

  1. How sweet, she just wanted to be held by mama. tender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I am having a hard time figuring out how I am going to do my schedule too. The first day of school was fun, but he had a nap today.

    CLB IS getting bigger. He usually has a growth spurt in the summer because his shorts are all too long in the beginning and then just right at the end. Plus, he just got a hair cut and that always makes a difference with boys.

    How do you like Beth Moore studies? Is it true that they have a lot of homework. One person told me that it is sometimes an hour a day. Our Bible Study is thinking of doing one, but we really cannot commit to tons of outside work. We chose another one to start the year off, Acts: Building Community, which I am looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet.

    I used to keep a stash of fun things to do in the car. For me. I still have a keychain Boggle game, for when the wait was loooong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, she looks so adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:52 AM

    My little one loves to be held when she's tired too.

    Gorgeous photo. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete