Miss Flower tagged me for a six random things meme.
Here are my six random things:
1. Hubby and I just celebrated 16th anniversary several weeks ago.
2. If we had a boy I wanted to name him Morgan Harris but hubby said nothing doing so we settled on Keiran. (Bonus to those who know where Morgan Harris comes from.) Hubby has no problem with the name but since our last name has an H he didn't want any other H's in the name.
3. Stinkerbell has two middle names. My middle name and my Mom's middle name.
4. I can eat a whole can of sweetened condensed milk in one sitting.
5. I am a closet Harry Potter fan - the movies - not the books.
6. I am getting crunchier every day.
Here is the big picture - to give you perspective on my yard.
Most of the back fence from left to right..
Poppies, cauliflower, and broccoli - we skip the lilac and irises to the next photo
Sunflower, coneflower, cherry tomato, and more poppies
poppies and cabbage
poppies and pole
zucchini, pole beans and cucumber
pots of seedlings
a mess of volunteers
volunteers and perennials
front yard by chimney - lilies, fern, and bleeding heart - something loves eating the lilies
by the postbox - yarrow, poppies, earlier the soapwort and dianthus bloomed here - soon purple coneflowers will join the fun.
cornflowers on the front step and anise hyssop - along with some just cleaned plastic stuff. ;0
the south side of the garage - this is pure sand - during the early spring it is where the irises bloom - now it has a mix of yarrow, poppies, anise hyssop, flax and some cosmos that are floundering this year