Saturday, May 03, 2008

children grow and when they do they teach us

On my post, toofless my Uncle (UP) wrote "From my perspective they seem to be growing up really really fast. However, I remember when our four were younger, it didn't seem so fast."

My dear blogging friend wrote a beautiful post about children growing up (and what hers are teaching her as they grow). Please read my friend Heather's entry "What I Know Now."

PS All the paintings in the post are painted by Heather. She is not only a talented writer and a wonderful Mom but a fabulous painter. We have two of her paintings in our home and I hope someday to have more.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the link...you are right it is a beautiful blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always thought my children to be one of God's finest tools used to shape me. Lovely article by your friend, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to purchase one of Heather's paintings. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so sweet! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete