Saturday, April 26, 2008

Suite 101 Anniversary

I've been writing at Suite101 for one whole year. My first article posted last year was Mary, Mary Quite Contrary, which is still one of my consistently highly ranked articles.

My best all-time article (in terms of views) is my article The Meaning of Advent.

I've been working on pages of links for my various article groupings. So far I have these pages arranged.

Tutorials for Kid's Crafts


Book Reviews


Aids for Teaching Children About God


Frugality


I need to organize pages for adult craft tutorials, garden plants, nursery rhymes, fairy tales, and perhaps a few other areas.

By the way, I recently did a neat series on birth month flowers.

I want to thank every single one of you who reads my blog and who pops over to read my stuff over at Suite101. It matters to me and I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment