Friday, September 07, 2007

grandparents


I have lots to share. However, I am out of time this morning. I will leave you with these pictures of the girls with Grammy and Grampy. The girls were tired and sad when I took these photos (the day Grammy and Grampy left) and so they wouldn't sit still. However, I like these for being real. And I like the movement of the trees behind them (hence the unusual comp).


If you would like to see the results of my big project, take a peek at my garden blog.

1 comment:

  1. What nice pictures. Thanks so much for your great comment the other day on recycling. I am so encouraged to see how involved other people are.

    We have been composting for a year, and we must be doing something wrong because it is not producing how we'd like it to.

    ReplyDelete