Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a general health update

I am still croaky but improving. K seems slightly better. C now has it. Now the more important health concern is this. Mari-Nanci asked after my Uncle P from My Tippy. This is the latest as written by my Aunt P.

Well, I see that P in typical P fashion left out a few details about our weekend. He developed an allergy to the IV antibiotic he was taking so had to discontinue it. He is being admitted to the hospital. I'm assuming so they can watch him more closely. Funny how doctors get nervous when you're allergic to 2 of the antibiotics that treat psuedomonas.

Will keep you posted.
P

It isn't a great situation. Please pray.

Writing you from the house with marigolds and an elephant sprinkler on the doorstep.

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Me ~ praying your Uncle P has no more allergic reactions to the antibiotics and that this time around he is soon recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add that I hope you and the girls are back on your feet (and in good voice!) soon. :o) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:35 AM

    Hope your uncle P feels better, and you too. I will pray.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already done so. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Me, I'm afraid K might feel slighted someday - perhaps when she has a daughter of her own? :)

    Lovely of you to think of Eliana...

    ReplyDelete
  6. But he is home again now, I believe... But the med has awful side effect. -sigh-

    Mari-Nanci

    ReplyDelete