Thursday, May 08, 2014

piano recital 2014




The girls had their piano recital last week Saturday. They've been taking piano lessons with Mary for three years now. Mary always likes to do something silly to introduce the kids, so she has them fill out a little questionnaire before the recital which she uses to introduce them.


The girls did a good job. However, I do think that I will make sure there is no gum in their mouth when they perform next time!! 





Mary's students. 



Mary and the girls. C does a lot of plastic canvas and she designed the piano key heart all by herself. So I found a perler bead pattern for a treble clef and the girls both made their gifts for Mary. 



The gift bag is a decoupaged detergent box. I used a Little House on the Prairie book for the papers. 







If you want to listen to the girls perform here it is (Mary's performance is at the end).



2 comments:

  1. I have always loved Morning Has Broken. Congratulations to your daughter on a successful recital! The gifts are so sweet, as is the LHP gift box. I hope you had a nice Mothers Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...what a sweet post! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete