Last week when we were using felt for another project the girls decided to cut out felt to make accessories for their dolls. C made both aprons and K made the hat.
I was very proud of C she improved tremendously between the two aprons.
Details of K's stitching as the hat progressed her stitches got bigger but still I think she did great for six.
|my example for the kids|
I did these paintings with the entire class. They are based on this post by that artist woman. While the kids painted I told them to let me know what type of animal they wanted in their painting and I would take care of it for them. I googled silhouettes and cut them out for the kids and they glued them to their paintings.
Sample wreath I made for the class
I glued the flowers onto a picture matte that I painted green. I added pom-poms for the centers. Then K painted a butterfly and I helped her to assemble it.
The butterfly is made of tp rolls glued onto tissue paper.