I can't locate my source for this idea right now. If I do I will let you know. If you know, please tell me. I know I found it on a blog I read and I know she did it as a summer project with her children and I know Miss Lee gave her the idea. :)
I know that I told you I would give you more details on lapbooks. Hm. I spent so much time finding components that I didn't keep track of the details. I will try really hard to give you more information soon. :) This is a lapbook that C made for moths and butterflies.
Your Creative Highs
I just love this wire cloche that Gail at Can't Stop Making Things made. I've got some chicken wire that I am considering.
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. Link to something you made that shows off your creative genius; something that gave you a creative high kind of like the endorphin rush that runners talk about. It can be an old post or a new post but it needs to be something you made.
2. Give your entry a descriptive title.
3. Use my button to link back to the party or add a text link in your post.
4. I can't accept links to etsy shops or online stores but I will accept parties and give-a-ways.
5. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight at Those Northern Skies (appropriate credit and links will be given to you and your blog of course).
1. Every Friday at the next party, I will highlight my favorite posts from the previous week.
2. My favorite entrant of the week will win an advertisement in my sidebar free of
charge for one month (four weeks). If you do not have a shop, I can put your blog button up or if you would rather I can put up a button for your favorite charity.
3. In addition, for those who make a project inspired by one of my projects or one of my tutorials, I will pick one winner a month and they will get to keep an advertisement in my sidebar for two months. Plus all inspired entrants will be part of a featured post at the end of the month.