These were stamped using craft paints and a rubber stamp. I wasn't as happy with them as I thought I would be but have decided they look way cuter on than off. I can't remember where I got this idea so here are my instructions.
craft paint (the little bottles by Plaid, FolkArt, or Apple that you can buy for less than a dollar at Walmart)
and a piece of cardboard
Put a piece of cardboard between the two layers of your t-shirt so the paint doesn't leak through.
Pour the paint onto the junk mail.
Load your stamp with paint.
Unload your stamp on a piece of paper towel or more junk mail until it makes clear stamps.
Start stamping your t-shirt. Stamp until the impression is faded.
Reload and start again.
If you use more than one color and have a stamp fail like K did, just stamp over it in another color!!
Last Week's Winner
I am not posting about my favorites this week simply because I have an outrageous headache and have spent most of the morning sleeping in the armchair. So here we go straight to the winner.
Ann from Make the Best of Things scored these fabulous handmade letters from her daughter. She has big plans for decorating them. I would too!!
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. Link to something you made that shows off your creative genius; something that gave you a creative high kind of like the endorphin rush that runners talk about. It can be an old post or a new post but it needs to be something you made.
2. Give your entry a descriptive title.
3. Use my button to link back to the party or add a text link in your post.
4. I can't accept links to etsy shops or online stores but I will accept parties and give-a-ways.
5. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight at Those Northern Skies (appropriate credit and links will be given to you and your blog of course).
1. Every Friday at the next party, I will highlight my favorite posts from the previous week.
2. My favorite entrant of the week will win an advertisement in my sidebar free of charge for one month (four weeks). If you do not have a shop, I can put your blog button up or if you would rather I can put up a button for your favorite charity.
3. In addition, for those who make a project inspired by one of my projects or one of my tutorials, I will pick one winner a month and they will get to keep an advertisement in my sidebar for two months. Plus all inspired entrants will be part of a featured post at the end of the month.
I am sharing this at: