I don't think I can come up with one creative high from this week. I really am thrilled to bits about all of my projects.
We had lots of great entries last week.There is this sea glass hanging from Missy from Marvelously Messy. It reminds me of a cross between a Native American Dream Catcher and an Earth Loom.
I don't know what it is but I am always thrilled with Missy's ideas.
Then there is the lovely bauble submitted by Heather of Storing Up My Treasures. I really wish I wasn't on a thrift store/yard sale/etc fast. I want to go find me a light cover now!!
Debbiedoos because she worked so hard to find something to enter in my party. Debbie claims she isn't crafty but kept telling me she wanted to add something so three cheers for Debbie. She introduced us to this cart that she repainted for her home.
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. Link to something you made that shows off your creative genius; something that gave you a creative high kind of like the endorphin rush that runners talk about. It can be an old post or a new post but it needs to be something you made.
2. Give your entry a descriptive title.
3. Use my button to link back to the party or add a text link in your post.
4. I can't accept links to etsy shops or online stores but I will accept parties and give-a-ways.
5. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight at Those Northern Skies (appropriate credit and links will be given to you and your blog of course).
1. Every Friday at the next party, I will highlight my favorite posts from the previous week.
2. My favorite entrant of the week will win an advertisement in my sidebar free of charge for one month (four weeks). If you do not have a shop, I can put your blog button up or if you would rather I can put up a button for your favorite charity.
3. In addition, for those who make a project inspired by one of my projects or one of my tutorials, I will pick one winner a month and they will get to keep an advertisement in my sidebar for two months. Plus all inspired entrants will be part of a featured post at the end of the month.