Thursday, July 01, 2010

Codes and Giggles


My oldest daughter is really into codes. While on vacation, we saw a display explaining signal flags so when we got home I found a key to signal flags on the internet and printed it out for her. We made a signal flag sign that said welcome for the her grandparents when they came.

The rest of the signs are as follows:

Morse Code: Hello
Elvish Runes (from LOTR): Greetings
Egyption Heiroglypics: Good Morning Alex

On a completely different note I am going to share a bit about vacation. On the way to my sister's home in Michigan and on the way home from B's house, we stopped at my UP's and Aunt P's house (my Uncle has a blog My Tippy if you are interested).

We had a great visit - I enjoy chatting with both my Aunt and Uncle.

My uncle shares some adorable photos that he took of my girls and his impressions of our first morning there on his blog.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a nice post to read, it sets the mood for the rest of my day. It's great to see how much you love your aunt and uncle and how close you must be. Thanks for sharing, love the pictures, you are all so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment and I love your blog! blessigns, DE

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool. My two showed a brief interest in codes. That'd be a fun thing to try.

    Glad you had a great visit.

    ReplyDelete