I liked them so much I decided to do them with my niece (and I hope to do them with my nephew in the next week). I also thought that to facilitate designing for the girls that foam stickers would be awesome.
So here are the little girls with their designs before bleaching.
Here are the girls wearing their special designs.
The high for me was in the fact that because it was vacation my husband, my sister, and my BIL were involved and I think we adults had as much fun and were as fascinated by the process as the kids were.
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. Link to something you made that shows off your creative genius; something that gave you a creative high kind of like the endorphin rush that runners talk about. It can be an old post or a new post but it needs to be something you made.
- Give your entry a descriptive title.
- Use my button to link back to the party or add a text link in your post.
- I can’t accept links to etsy shops or online stores.
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight at Those Northern Skies (appropriate credit and links will be given to you and your blog of course).
Every Friday at the next party, I will highlight my favorite posts from the previous week.