Thursday, April 22, 2010

another fishing tackle necklace

I really like the necklace I showed you yesterday. And yesterday when I was digging through my jewelry, I found this gorgeous fish pendant a friend of mine from Scotland gave me. I tried it on the chain I made but it didn't quite work. Hmmm...gold and black...and silver. Nah!

So I picked up some gold barrel swivels and found these awesome three-way swivels and made a new chain for my lovely fish.


Isn't the 3-way swivel cool?



I like this necklace even better than the one from yesterday. If you want a tutorial for making it, check out my article on Suite101.

I will be sharing this at:

The Train to Crazy: Make it Wear it.

Beyond the Picket Fence: Under $100 Linky Party

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!

    Why oh why can't we be neighbors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and the fish on the end, so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fish is totally gorgeous, the detail is awesome! I love how you made the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..I’m Barb from New Friend Fri. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. We also are having a mother’s day giveaway til Wed. hope you can join in. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart thinking--what a great pendant!

    ReplyDelete