Saturday, January 23, 2010

a t-shirt (but not) scarf

Yesterday, I took this polyester/spandex dress.



And made this scarf for C.








I used a tutorial from Ruffles & Stuff for a t-shirt scarf. I discovered that the knit blend I used was heavy and didn’t drape as fluffily. Since, C doesn’t need a super long scarf, I layered two sets of squares on top of each other.


The hat is one of my old hats. I like giving them to the girls. They love to wear them on the weekends when they don’t have school. This is one of C’s favorites right now.

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:47 AM

    It looks fantastic. I want to make one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute scarf!! I love recycled stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love love love the print you used for this version of the ruffly scarf! It makes the scarf a million times better than it already was. So pretty. I love Disney's blog too :D

    ReplyDelete