Friday, April 11, 2008

procrastination week AND the winner is...


I am not sure how it happened but this became procrastination week. A week dedicated to catching up things that I procrastinate on. It has been a productive week. I can't report anything exciting, only a sense of well-being.


The photos of DramaQueen are taken in her classroom at school. I've been taking pictures of her class for a special project the teacher does for the children. She is watching a puppet show some of the other children are presenting.



AND THE WINNER IS one of my new blog friends, Sheila, from Dodging Raindrops. She gets to select a photo if she wants from anything I have posted here or at my portfolio at Pbase (all photos subject to my approval).

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! I won! I'll have to pick something now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photography if so beautiful...
    Congratulations Shiela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. She has such gorgeous eyes.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, not Procrastination Week but PRODUCTIVE Week! Hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fishit7:23 PM

    They grow so quick, hope all is well as can be expected. Special moments captured well.

    ReplyDelete