Friday, October 06, 2006

shots and stuff

Yesterday, C had her five year check-up. While there she had the shots she should have had last year (ooops)...It took me, the Docter, and the Nurse to hold her down. Wow...she struggles! I was looking at the bandages on her legs and remembering her first shots and it struck me - she is five. That was five years ago. Rather mind-boggling.

I am going to post a shot of my swan soup tureen for Lisa and then some shots of the pillow I finished for my MIL - the pattern is based on a Kate Greenaway drawing.





2 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a neat tureen. Thank you for showing it! And your embroidery is amazing. I would never show mine that close up. LOL Yours is beautiful and you find the cutest patterns.

    All your food sounds yummy. I did chicken with curry, turmeric, salt and pepper tonight and some buckwheat noodles with peanut butter, curry and turmeric on them. It was pretty good! (Oh and some veggie hamburgers for my vegetarian son).

    Your comment about copying me was so funny. I can't imagine anything that would make me feel more flattered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Oh! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete