Wednesday, September 20, 2006

so, there you have it

I've decided to try blogging again. It has been over a year, I think, since I've done it. As I can't remember the password to my old blog, I am starting over. I've been thinking about it for awhile as my uncle Philip likes to read them and I thought it might be a nice way to communicate since, I am not so terribly good at keeping up with email these days.

So when my friend Marie pointed me towards her blog, I decided to follow her lead.

Mine will not be so nearly focused as hers, so be it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't under the impression my blog was being focused at all ... :)
    But I'm glad it made you start yours again!
    If you're half as prolific here as you are with your photography, you'll be fierce competition... :)

    ReplyDelete