Friday, September 17, 2010

Blog Awards

Natasha from 5 minutes just for me was sweet, sweet, sweet!  She gave me an award. It is the Bright Side Award given to blogs that are positive, happy and bright. Thanks a million Natasha!!


Here are the rules:

1. List the top ten things that make me happy.
2. Share with my favourite bloggers and ask them to do the same.
3. Link the blog's I choose and link the blogs of the people who gave it to me.

Here are some of my "newest" favorite blogs: 

Michele Made Me: Michele makes the most unique stuff. Her design skills are outstanding.


The Answer is Chocolate: Carol's stuff is always cool and beautiful and what isn't there to like about the name of her blog.


Starking Crafty and Party: Anji throws the best kid's parties. 


Mich L. in L.A.: Michelle makes the most amazing jewelry out of the most unlikely materials. From badmiton birdies to tennis balls and from safety pins to trash cans she make unique and beautiful jewelry.


Atelier Caroline: I just love the photos of her new little one and I am blown away by all she accomplishes with three little ones around. 


Top Ten Things that Make Me Happy:


My husband.
Church.
God.
My kids.
Reading.
Writing.
Photography.
Crafting.
Friends.
Family (my parents and sibs and other relatives).


There is so much in each one of those small words I listed above that I could write a novel about them. I think I will save myself carpal tunnel syndrome and you blurred vision and let you fill in your own blanks. :)




10 comments:

  1. Congats Melissa, well deserved:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, you are too sweet. Thank you for my first blog award. It means a lot coming from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa! Thank you a billion. And I really do think you deserve the Bright Side award because you are so upbeat (even when being serious) and I can tell how much light you bring to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award!

    I agree: The Answer is Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Melissa, you deserve this award, and it's a cute one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome Melissa...congrats...I liked reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet and I am so late, but guess what??? You are the winner of my 300 Follower Giveaway!!!! Congrats. http://answerischocolate.blogspot.com/2010/09/open-house-wrap-up-and-300-follower.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award! You SO deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm finally doing this today!!! So sorry it's taken me so long.

    ReplyDelete