Friday, May 14, 2010

I WON!!

Carrie from Dittle Dattle did the sweetest thing she gave me a Trendy Treehouse award!! THANKS!! Carrie!

FollowMeFridays


{Here’s how the award works}

  • To receive this award {Trendy Treehouse} you have to promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
  • Post about your award in your blog.
  • List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.
  • Share with them.
  • Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.
  • Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.

Here are MY Trendy Blogs. Please visit these ladies!

Maridith at Strictly Homemade
Andrea at The Train to Crazy
Rose at Confessions of a Curbshopaholic
Natasha at 5 Minutes Just for Me
Missy at Marvelously Messy
Struggler at Struggling to be Stylish
Kim at Save That Pickle Jar
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming
Becky at Beyond the Picket Fence

Thank you to each of you for all your hard work and inspiration. Please wear your button with pride.

8 comments:

  1. I am very happy to accept this award from you-thank you Melissa! I haven't seen this one before. I have actually just started a post thanking some other sweet friends for "awards" so I will add this my loot and thank you, another sweet friend!

    Best wishes for a beautiful weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - I am very honored you chose me :) - I'll be doing an "award" post in the near future to pass it along - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I'm extremely touched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet!! What an honor to get this award from you!! I am sure your list was in no particular order, but I feel pretty special being at the top of the list!! Haha!! I am going to check out some of these other Trendy Blogs!! Have an excellent weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet to award me with this award. I by far do not feel trendy but I am happy that you feel that way!! Also, I am sure your list was in no particular order but it makes me feel good that I was at the top of the list!! Thank you again!! Also, have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa,
    Thanks so much for thinking of me for the award. I'm truly honored.
    And congratulations to you for getting it in the first place. It's so funny, I never received an award before yesterday, and I get home to find I got not one, but 3! How lucky is that!? I'm feeling pretty special right now. Hope you don't mind but I think I'll have to combine them into one post...
    Thanks again for thinking of me,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa - Thank so much! I'm honored to be one of your picks! I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks again! Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete